For me, this is a crucial time to look for pretty planner notebooks that will fit my lifestyle for the next year.
If you are anything like me, you'll be scouring the market for anything planner or notebook related to finding the specific style that you most prefer. Worst case, you'll be buying everything but still end up feeling like you don't have the proper one.
As I'm figuring out what to use for the next year, why don't you join me in my search and let's dabble into some cute, exciting, pretty and practical planning/journaling tools? Here is the list of planners that made my choosing extra difficult because I simply need them all in my life. What do you think?
|Photo Screencaptured from www.erincondren.com.|
1. Eric Condren LifePlanner - It's a highly-customizable planner that provides lots of space for the creative individual. On their site, they provide an area where you can order a Life Planner with your own customized version or you can choose to get the default one for the year. You can add a selection of accessories to your purchase to make it more personalized - with stickers and pens and such. It comes in a coil-form bound in platinum, gold, rose gold, or black. From its front page to its weekly layout, from color theme to calendar options you can personalize this planner to suit your own style. The only drawback is its price. It could start from $55 - something around P2655.43 - which is already pretty expensive for a planner, especially if you're just starting out in the planning community. But, you know, a girl can dream!! The reason why this tops my list is because I just couldn't get enough of the fact that there are so many ways to decorate this planner. Go search 'Plan with Me' on Youtube and you'll know what I'm talking about.
|Photo ScreenCaptured from www.passionplanner.com|
|Photo ScreenCaptured from www.websterspages.com|
|Photo ScreenCaptured from www.ilovebdj.com|
|Photo SceenCaptured from www.bulletjournal.com|
- There are tons of planners/journals in the market today, and choosing which one fits you best could be pretty expensive. I found that the best way to get a glimpse of a specific planner you're looking for is to go watch 'Plan with Me' videos on Youtube. You will notice how YouTubers will open their specific planner and decorate them with fancy stickers or doodle on them with artsy designs. From there, you would see how the planner would look like and feel if it works for you as well. Additionally, try searching for 'unboxing' videos as well (e.g. 'Kikki K Unboxing', 'Unboxing my Eric Condren Life Planner'). Those keywords might be useful too.
- If you reside in the Philippines and you find that most of the planners are US-based, and can be pretty pricey if you do shipping internationally, try joining a planner community like Planner Community Philippines (PCPH) in Facebook where you can interact with other planner addicts who might want to sell or trade their planners they want to destash. It's an interactive community where you can meet crazy creative and awesome people who lovingly share their planner decors for everyone's inspiration. They also have giveaways now and then - perfect for if you're really active in the community.
- One of the local blogs that I follow for Philippine-based planner sticker shops and all-things-about-paper and journaling is a start-up blog by Rej, whom I met in PCPH a while back. It's called The Paper Junkie, where she blogs about anything planner related and some tips and tricks to do it fun and creatively.
- If you run out of gift ideas for friends and families this Christmas, perhaps a planner or two can help solve your problem. Easy-peasy!!
So, after reading all of this, what are your thoughts about planners and papers and such? Hopefully, this inspires you to go on with your own search for a planning tool that you can use all throughout your wonderful life!